Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10, 2010

once again, i apologize for the delay, i never have any energy to write in this thing, not gonna lie, it feels like homework haha. so in the last two weeks that i have been here i dont really know what to tell and what not to because all the days are blurring together haha. so i will tell you about this past week, that will sum up my life i guess.

i went to school all week, i am strating to udnerstand more in school, but it is still very hard to keep up. right when i think i am starting to understand something, it changes on me. it is rediculous and i am always tired, but i am getting better. i am able to wake up and talk in spanish now, and i am able to communiacate more. today i am not really talking in spanish because i am exhausted which i will explain why in a moment. anyways nothing really happened during the school week, other then on friday we had a two hour picnic so we only had 3 hours of classes, then we pretty much just hung out listening to music for two hours haha.

Friday Night: Vicky's Quince, now of course there are fotos on picasa, but it was gorgeous. i mean i really felt like i was on the show My Super Sweet Sixteen, without the car. It started at 10pm and I got home at 7am Saturday morning. I think the pictures really show how amazing it was, Vicky preformed a dance for all of us, then we learned it, the food was amazing, we danced, sang, watched videos made by family members, it really was quite the birthday party. I dont really know how to describe it other than that.

Saturday: I woke up at 5pm (hahahaha) and went the plaza around 6 for maybe half an hour with everyone. i came home, showered, and then Vidy brought me my entrance pass for ozono. at 11 Nati came and picked me up and we went to Marilu´s house, we hung out there with all the girls until about 2am, then we crammed all of us into 3 taxis and went to ozono. there was a big party there and so everyone was there, it was really cool. It was Mati's birthday so of course all the boys came drunk haha, but we were there once again until 7am. I danced so much my legs literally gave out from under me and i fell to the ground and couldnt get back up. it looked like i was drunk it was so funny. I won a tank top too because i danced to a song that was in english and knew the words and stuff and so i won :) it was so cool. There are some pictures of last night too but not as many becasue i was too busy having fun to take pictures. I love it becasue they always play old like disco music like funkytown haha, oh and YMCA, how funny is that? they dance different here so i am learning how to dance like them which is a challenge but i enjoy it.

needless to say after two days of coming home at 7am, i am exhuasted, the only time i left my bed today was to eat lunch at 3ppm. hahaha, this week we dont have school monday becasue it is a holiday and i am not going to school the rest of the week because julia and i are going to buenos aires finally :)

it worked out nicely becasue i got to buy a dress and go dancing the day before homecoming back home, and i went out homecoming night too, so i didnt really bum out about missing it. it helps that i love it here so much, i am not homesick at all, i feel completely at home here, everyone treats me like i have lived here my whole life :)

anyways, i am sorry for not writing in this more, i just dont have time, or energy to write in it, i am sure i have left things out, so please comment or email me if you are curious about anything :)

les quiero :)
un beso enorme
rosita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment